Post last updated: Sunday, March 22, 2020
Due to the continued updates surrounding COVID-19, all Epikos campuses buildings are temporarily closed and we will be worshiping exclusively online until further notice.
At Epikos Church, we are taking this seriously and want to do our part to cease the spread of the virus throughout our community and our city. Learn more here.
What Will Sunday Look Like?
**Live stream is currently down - please join us here
- All Epikos campus buildings are closed until further notice
- Visit epikos.online.church at 9:00 or 11:00 AM CST to participate in the live stream of our service
- The video of the service will be available at epikos.online.church for 24 hours after our 11:00 AM service is finished
What Can You Do?
- PRAY—Together, let us continue to trust in our God and love our neighbors as we walk through this season of uncertainty. Ask God to pour out his peace and his healing upon those in our local and global community who are being affected by this virus.
- STAY TUNED—There will be additional communication. Check your email, regularly visit this page, as well as all Epikos social media channels. We will be offering regular updates. Please note that no decision has been made yet regarding Easter services.
- SHARE THIS MESSAGE—There are congregants who may not check the website, email, or social media regularly. Please think of those within your networks and keep them updated on what is happening at Epikos during this time.
- While virtual services will not become a long term replacement for our gathering as the Body of Christ, it is essential for us to take this creative approach to worship together during this time.
- The uncertainty of this situation is creating anxiety in our day-to-day activities, yet we remain certain of God’s steadfast love and sovereignty. We will continue to monitor the situation in the coming days and weeks and continue to adjust based on CDC and WHO recommendations as they change.
- Please reach out to with any questions. Be assured that the staff is available to connect with you via phone calls or virtual meetings during this time.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling.