Mayfair Road Food Pantry
4515 N. Mayfair Road | Open Wednesdays 12:00pm–3:00pm
Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God. (Hebrews 13:16, ESV)
We are delighted to provide food items to families in need. We support those in the following zip codes: 53225, 53222, 53218, 53224, 53216, 53210, 53209, 53206. Hours of operation for clients are every Wednesday from 12:00pm–3:00pm.
- New customers must register and bring a photo ID and proof of residency (i.e. photo ID showing address and name/address documents for any family members).
- The pantry operates as a drive-thru pantry. The entrance to the church and pantry will be located at the church glass doors. There will be pre-packaged bags of non-perishable items available, plus perishable items such as produce, dairy and meat when available. Please pull up to the doors and our volunteer team will assist you by bringing food to your car.
Donating to the Pantry
The pantry operates as a non-profit and monetary donations are tax-deductible. Food is currently supplied through monetary donations, food drives, and shopping when necessary. Gift cards to major grocery chains and non-perishable donations are always appreciated. You can also give by volunteering at the pantry.
How can I donate directly to the pantry?
Please drop off non-perishables between 9:00 AM-12:00 PM on Wednesdays or use the donation bin located in the Mayfair Road Campus lobby to drop off on Sunday mornings from 9:00am-12:15pm.
If you need help to unload or need to arrange a different drop-off time, please contact Cori Gil at email@example.com.
What Food Items Can I donate?
Donations of non-perishable food items are always appreciated:
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Canned pasta meals (Spaghetti-O’s, ravioli, etc.)
- Pasta Sauce
- Canned tuna, canned chicken, and beef stew
- Instant mashed potatoes, other boxed potatoes
- Canned beans
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I give online?
Yes! To give online visit this link and follow the instructions to donate online.
How can I volunteer?
We would love to have you as a volunteer at the Food Pantry. Email email@example.com to learn more
How Can I stay connected with Food Pantry needs?
To stay connected with the food pantry, join our monthly newsletter to get updates about current needs and new initiatives.