Mayfair Road Food Pantry
Open every Wednesday from 12:00–3:00 PM
* Check back weekly for information on Food Pantry closures due to major holidays, construction, COVID-19, and/or inclement weather. Follow up with Impact 211 for other resources in your area for assistance.
We support families in the following zip codes:
Located at the Epikos Church Mayfair Road Campus
- To ensure continued safety due to COVID-19 and building construction, changes were made to the Mayfair Road Food Pantry effective Wednesday 03/18/20 and these changes will remain in effect until further notice.
- Hours of operation will continue to be Wednesdays 12 PM - 3 PM.
- Customers must be present to register, sign in, and receive food.
- New customers must register and bring a photo ID and proof of residency (i.e. photo ID showing address and name/address documents for any family members).
- There will be pre-packaged boxes/bags of non-perishable items for you to pick up; however, there will no longer be a gathering place. You are welcome to pick up from the main glass doors and return to your home for safety after receiving your box/bags.
- Feeding America has limited our selection of food to contain only non-perishable items. Because the food bags are pre-packaged, we are unable to accommodate specific requests and are limited to the stock at hand.
WANT TO DONATE?
The pantry operates as a non-profit and all monetary donations are tax-deductible. Food is currently supplied through monetary donations, food drives, and shopping when necessary.
If you would like to donate, please drop off non-perishables between 9:00 AM-12:00 PM on Wednesdays. Please send us an email to let us know that you are coming so we have volunteers available to sort the food. If that time does not work for you, please email the pantry to set up a different time to stop by.
Donations of non-perishable food items are always appreciated:
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Canned pasta meals (Spaghetti-O's, ravioli, etc.)
- Pasta Sauce
- Canned tuna, canned chicken, and beef stew
- Instant mashed potatoes, other boxed potatoes
- Canned beans
Questions? Email us at