Mayfair Road Food Pantry
Open every Wednesday from 12:00–3:00 PM
* Check back weekly for information on Food Pantry closures due to major holidays, construction, COVID-19, and/or inclement weather. Follow up with Impact 211 for other resources in your area for assistance.
We support families in the following zip codes:
Located at 4515 N. Mayfair Road
- To ensure continued safety due to COVID-19, changes were made to the Mayfair Road Food Pantry effective Wednesday 03/18/20 and these changes will remain in effect until further notice.
- Hours of operation will continue to be Wednesdays 12 PM – 3 PM.
- New customers must register and bring a photo ID and proof of residency (i.e. photo ID showing address and name/address documents for any family members).
- The pantry will continue to be operating as a drive-thru pantry. The entrance to the church and pantry will be located at the church glass doors. There will be pre-packaged boxes/bags of non-perishable items for you to pick up; however, there will no longer be a gathering place at this time due to Covid safety precautions. Please pull up to the doors and our volunteer team will assist you by bringing food to your car so then you can return to your home safely after receiving your box/bags.
WANT TO DONATE?
The pantry operates as a non-profit and monetary donations are tax-deductible. Food is currently supplied through monetary donations, food drives, and shopping when necessary. To give online, go to https://epikos.org/get-involved/give/ and click on “Benevolence.” It will take you through the steps to donate to the pantry.
To give directly to the food pantry, gift cards to major grocery chains and non-perishable donations are always appreciated. Please drop off non-perishables between 9:00 AM-12:00 PM on Wednesdays or use the donation bin located in the Mayfair Road Campus lobby.
Donations of non-perishable food items are always appreciated:
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Canned pasta meals (Spaghetti-O’s, ravioli, etc.)
- Pasta Sauce
- Canned tuna, canned chicken, and beef stew
- Instant mashed potatoes, other boxed potatoes
- Canned beans
Questions? Email us at email@example.com