Mayfair Road Food Pantry
Open Every Wednesday from 1:00–3:00 PM (doors open at noon)*
*Check back weekly for information on Food Pantry closures due to major holidays, construction, and/or inclement weather. Follow up with Impact 211 for other resources in your area for assistance.
We suppor families in the following zip codes:
Located at the Epikos Church Mayfair Road Campus
- Customers must be present to register, sign in, and receive food.
- To register, bring an ID and proof of residency (i.e. Photo ID showing address and name/address documents for any family members).
- Look for the “Food Pantry Open” sign posted in the church parking lot and at the rear door entrance.
- Starting at noon, customers come in and sign a dated registration form (name, # in family).
- At 1:00 PM, customers are called in order of when they arrived and signed in on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Customers receive frozen meat, perishable, and non-perishable items based on family size.
- Allotments are given to customers based on the supply donated that week.
- Coffee and water are provided for everyone while they wait to be served.
WANT TO DONATE?
The pantry operates as a non-profit and all monetary donations are tax-deductible. Food is currently supplied through monetary donations, food drives, and shopping when necessary.
If you would like to donate, please drop off non-perishables between 9:00 AM-12:00 PM on Wednesdays. Please send us an email to let us know that you are coming so we have volunteers available to sort the food. If that time does not work for you, please email the pantry to set up a different time to stop by.
Donations of non-perishable food items are always appreciated:
- Canned fruits, canned vegetables
- Peanut butter, jelly
- Pasta, rice
- Canned pasta meals (Spaghetti-O's, ravioli, etc.)
- Pasta Sauce
- Canned tuna, canned chicken, and beef stew
- Instant mashed potatoes, other boxed potatoes
- Canned beans