There is no way to perfectly and thoroughly explain the Trinity. Kind of like explaining the internet to an ant, our brains can’t fully understand the divine completely. However, God wants us to know him and he has given us his Holy Word for us to know him and follow him. The Bible teaches that the Father is God, that Jesus is God, and that the Holy Spirit is God. The Bible also teaches that there is only one God.
The Trinity is one God existing in three Persons. Understand that this is not in any way suggesting three Gods. Keep in mind when studying this subject that the word “Trinity” is not found in Scripture. The Trinity is a term used to describe the triune God—three coexistent, co-eternal Persons who are God. Of fundamental importance is that the concept represented by the word “Trinity” does exist in Scripture. The following are some great links and resources about the Trinity:
- God (Bible Project) – https://youtu.be/eAvYmE2YYIU
- The Holy Trinity Explained – https://bit.ly/3E3M8fo
- How to explain The Trinity? – https://youtu.be/fL2q_Mg-D58
- What Is the Doctrine of the Trinity? – https://bit.ly/3E6m3N7
- What does the Bible teach about the Trinity? – https://bit.ly/3ngGlwe
- Can We Explain the Trinity? – https://bit.ly/3joiSYW
- Do I Need to Understand the Trinity to Be Saved? – https://bit.ly/3jmH51Y
- The TRINITY EXPLAINED in 4 Very Simple Steps – https://youtu.be/Op_i1w9zc6U
- Is the Trinity in the Bible? – https://youtu.be/a38aCQTtcnc
- Who Is God? (The Absolute Basics of The Christian Faith) – https://bit.ly/3E2zRsu
What is heaven like?
There are a lot of cartoons and presumptions that have made up our theology about heaven. Here are some resources to help us better understand what heaven is like.
- Bible Project: Heaven and Earth – https://youtu.be/Zy2AQlK6C5k
- Let Go of Lies About Heaven: Eight Myths Many Believe – https://bit.ly/3G5Otsf
- Heaven Would Be Hell Without God – https://bit.ly/3jl9i9w
- Is There Proof of Heaven? – https://bit.ly/3EfQeBB
- Can Loved Ones in Heaven Look Down on Me? – https://bit.ly/3n6HKFO
- What Does the Bible Say About Purgatory? – https://bit.ly/3pmk5nF
- Is the Hope of Heaven Beautiful or Boring? – https://bit.ly/3pkIs4S
- Can We Do Whatever We Want in Heaven? – https://bit.ly/3jFRMgn
Prayer is an encounter with God that is initiated by God in which we humbly communicate and worship the Lord, confess our sins and transgressions, and ask him to fulfill both our needs and the desires of our hearts. Prayer is something that is both personal and public. You can pray alone to God whenever and wherever you can and should pray with others and for others.
- 8 Questions About Prayer You Were Probably Too Embarrassed to Ask – https://bit.ly/3nf7Vu4
- Prayer for Beginners – https://bit.ly/3E18Nt6
- What Difference Will Prayer Make? – https://bit.ly/3E1vn4M
- How to Have a Better Prayer Life – https://bit.ly/30BvMMG
- How to Pray: the Beginner’s Guide – https://bit.ly/3G6Hz64
- How can I cultivate a consistently biblical prayer life? – https://bit.ly/3G2OhKt
- What to Do with Unanswered Prayer – https://bit.ly/3piQUSp
- Since God is sovereign, what is the purpose of intercessory prayer? – https://bit.ly/2YMUWHz
- What Should We Pray For? – https://bit.ly/3jnKMnX
- A Simple Way to Pray Every Day – https://bit.ly/3BVENxA